Sign in to follow this  
Sicario_v2

Bad Admin

hello Synergy Community,

I have a small problem, one thing in advance, I have never noticed negative admins on your bf3 metro server.
what bothers me a little bit is that you have an admin who is just switching people all the time switch.I am in too strong a team, my boyfriend was in loser team, i wanted to help him and i used the assist function.dashat the admin I did not like it so he switched me back and forth 3 times. Now my question, this is the normal form of behavior. I do not think so, I am in an age (39 years) where I can decide for myself on which side I want to play.
Furthermore, I asked for the name of the admin, unfortunately I was only laughed at and got no answer.
I like to play with you, but I think that you should not abuse his admin rights, is only my opinion.
I would be glad about a quick and honest answer, and hope we can solve the problem without big trouble.

Sincerely Sicario_v2 (Sven)

Hello,

Admins will move you back to losing team if you're trying to !assist to the winning team but not sure why they would switch you back to winning side if you're trying to help out losing...

Would be great if you knew the admin's name.

I will let all admins know, thanks for the report.

Been told by an admin that you was abusing !votenuke and !assist a lot, that's why you're switched back...