I don't know

Reason for Ban:
Ramming 3x + Language/Abuse

Server Name:
Flag Run

Time:
Permanent, I supposed

Extra Information: 
So, this is the new policy for give bans on Synergy, by taking part of a troll? I recognize my mistakes and I know I did break the rules. I make this request because I was banned unfairly by the desire of a troll, a gold troll from your server, named Homeboii or something like that, it provoked me, by adressing a lot of insults and offensive allegations and that not only to me, also on the server was a guy named light_anthem, who saw all the show and received insults too from that troll. 

All starts by the very begining when I remained alone with him, in my team vs 4, capturing the flags and I saw Homeboii killing himself ceaselessly with C4 and suicide command. In the first 2 times, I asked nicely to help our team for capture, but he didn't stop, until the third time when I made him a retard and all started from then, by saying I must "beg him and kissing his shoes" 

I don't have any proof because I started to be annoyed by him for acting like that, you can check the chat log too see all the discussion, if that still appears.
On the contrary, by repeating myself, if this is the new Synergy, then so be it...

Good luck and best wishes to you all. Sorry for the long story! 

I was an admin on 666 server until he was shut down. I can smell the trolls from a long distance and this time didn't need to do it, because was so obviously what you tried to do and you made it. Congratulations. I know you are happy for completing another act. 

Edited by AndreiR04