Homebolio

admin application #99999

In-Game name: 
Homebolio

Game Server:
All Synergy Servers, bro!

Admin Experience:
1.) I used to be admin on 666 Clan server on BF3. You can ask their former head admins.

2.) I had my own server on BF4.

Extra Information: 

Why should I be an admin, you may ask,

well...

I'm an honest man. However, I'd lie if I said I never lie. What makes me different is the amount of lies I usually tell. I believe I don't lie as much as the next person.

I used to own a server in BF4, so I know how Procon works - more or less. Also, I've been playing Battlefield since the very first game.

My English isn't perfect but it's probably better than average, so communication wouldn't be an issue at all. 

I'm from Ile St. Pierre (Saint Pierre & Miquelon) but I currently live in Hungary/Budapest.  (EU)

And I'm very active.

My discord is: Kamarovszki#5506

I think I'd be suitable for this position and frankly, I really hope you guys feel the same way. I can take rejection too, if that's the case!

Edited by Homebolio

41 minutes ago, 2_AER_903 said:

1.) True, I was also admin there and I know him as Mudwappa and TheBrokenMachina.

Those are my older names, yeah.

Not that it would be my biz but you weren't an admin on 666 otherwise I had remembered you and also on your shared footage I saw that you kinda provoked an automatic kick/ban for the player AndreiR04 since you didn't try to avoid the crash but just flew straight into his vehicle to have a "reason" to write afterward towards him "you crashed me...". I don't know if that is a behavior an admin applicant should have/show.

On 2/20/2019 at 11:47 AM, IchbinGod228 said:

Not that it would be my biz but you weren't an admin on 666 otherwise I had remembered you and also on your shared footage I saw that you kinda provoked an automatic kick/ban for the player AndreiR04 since you didn't try to avoid the crash but just flew straight into his vehicle to have a "reason" to write afterward towards him "you crashed me...". I don't know if that is a behavior an admin applicant should have/show.

Read 2_AER's post and if you still don't believe me go ahead and PM any ex-666 admin and ask them about the player "Mudwappa" (my previous name). 

I didn't try to avoid the crash? So if I walk down the street and someone beats me up with a baseball bat then you'd still be like "you didn't even try to avoid getting beat up". Yep, that's your logic right there - pretty silly. Andrei shouldn't have behaved like that to begin with.

Provoked? What about the other side of the story, where he just began talking smack to me with caps lock? Why don't you also mention that he talked rude about my mom? What about the fact that he didn't even apologize after he rammed me? What about the racist remarks?

You're clearly being biased, pretty hard too, so it's actually you, who shouldn't be an admin!

Edited by Homebolio

I think you misunderstood something since it was not my intention to offend you with my words. I don't need to ask former 666 admins about you, because I had been a 666 admin myself and I know daddy,chumi,2fat, green (current head admin on synergy) etc. from this time. Your example also doesn't fit to what I described bcuz as admin you need to be more tolerant than as a normal player or would you ban anybody instantly perm if he/she just says something that you don't like to hear? Furthermore, I wonder why you said "I shouldn't be an admin" do you see here any application from my side to be an admin? I don't. Nevertheless, I am not biased or something since I neither have a personal relationship towards you or AndreiRO4, I just said my opinion whether you like it or not. Besides I wonder why you take my words so personal, you have no need to care for my opinion since I am not the one who decides about your application you will need to convince Vysixo, not me. I just said that in my opinion, you aren't suitable as admin on Synergy, because I consider you to react emotionally instead to stay calm and solve the conflict. 

Regards. 

3 hours ago, IchbinGod228 said:

I think you misunderstood something since it was not my intention to offend you with my words. I don't need to ask former 666 admins about you, because I had been a 666 admin myself and I know daddy,chumi,2fat, green (current head admin on synergy) etc. from this time. Your example also doesn't fit to what I described bcuz as admin you need to be more tolerant than as a normal player or would you ban anybody instantly perm if he/she just says something that you don't like to hear? Furthermore, I wonder why you said "I shouldn't be an admin" do you see here any application from my side to be an admin? I don't. Nevertheless, I am not biased or something since I neither have a personal relationship towards you or AndreiRO4, I just said my opinion whether you like it or not. Besides I wonder why you take my words so personal, you have no need to care for my opinion since I am not the one who decides about your application you will need to convince Vysixo, not me. I just said that in my opinion, you aren't suitable as admin on Synergy, because I consider you to react emotionally instead to stay calm and solve the conflict. 

Regards. 

You're the one who seems to have taken my comment personally, lol. 

On 2/24/2019 at 9:28 AM, 2_AER_903 said:

You want to become an admin, but you hardly ever play on our servers.

You got a good point.